Friday, December 9, 2011

Home Management Binder

Organize!  Save Money!  Reach Goals!

the new year is nearly upon us.  this year i will be more organized, primarily with my finances.  in the spirit of this resolution, i have begun a home management binder:  a three ring binder that holds the important bits from the three ring circus i call a life.  2011 has been a big year: found a house, bought a house, moved into said house, etc.  and all this upheaval really did a number on my "flow."  i used to know where everything was, what drawer to look in, what hidey-hole id hidden my whosy-whats-it in.  my bill pay groove got all de-groove-ified.  so ima get my groove back in 2012, which is shaping up to be EVEN CRAZIER (hubs 30th, graduation, wedding, reception/reunion)

our binder is very much in the infant stage.  I started with the things that were most obvious to me: Food, Money, Chores, Cars, House and Medical Info.  it has pictures that make me smile, pockets to stuff things in and plenty of space to add things, remove things, reorder things and so on.  I NEEDED to lay it all out so i could see it. 

Heres to 2012!  may the force be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment